Finish my final project-DONE!
- Get a job - this is #1 priority now
- Move to Bristol - goes hand-in-hand with 2
- Sew a dress - I've, erm, bought a skirt pattern. It's not *un*constructive.
- Make 10 of my recipe bookmarks / pins - 0/10
- Send parcels to far-away friends
Go to Southwold at least once- Unfortunately this was for my grandmother's funeral, the sad news I referred to a while ago. There's not much more to say beyond that I hope this won't be my last visit there. The overwhelming feeling I have is that of love and thankfulness for having had such a wonderful person in my life. I absolutely know that she will never be forgotten by anyone who had the great fortune of knowing her.
- Get rid of my Flickr backlog - film has now reached mid-July, digital January '12 is still to come. It's had a little break recently due to circumstances but I'll be back on it soon.
- Get a grip on my finances - I've made myself a spreadsheet which I intend to update periodically with current balances. Keeping tabs on spending is something I find hard as I either over-document or forget completely.
- Sell my eBay pile, swap my swap pile - 0/? 0/?
- Mend & alter my mending & altering piles - 0/? 0/?
- Read a newspaper regularly - I've bought the i a few times and am now back home with The Week
- Weekend away by train
- Buy good shoes - Bought more cheap shoes in a hurry, need to try harder!
- Crochet 3 items from stashed wool - 0/3 but sister blanket approaching completion
- Get a new phone - Need to work out how many texts I send per month
- Read 3 good/classic books - 0/3 but I know I want to read The Great Gatsby, just need to find it amongst my parents' bookshelves
- Print more photos
- Watch 3 good/classic films - 1/3 I've seen The Big Lebowski which left me mostly confused as to the point of it. I'm not sure I was even particularly entertained. I've decided that it counts as I've encountered (and missed) many references to it and the Cohen brothers are "a thing". I've also seen Role Models which was more entertaining but not really one for this list.
- Exercise regularly - Shhh.
- Scrapbook - 0 boxes/books out of ?
- Have a picnic - M & A and I think we might take the Boy for one when he's finished writing his thesis
- Visit a city farm - I've walked past Windmill Hill so I know exactly where it is now. Progress?
- Visit my sister at university - She's not there yet!
- Cycle from Bristol to Bath - Bike has a new tyre now. Need to buy a helmet.
Here's to the next month and hopefully managing a few more bits from this list!