It's been just over a month since I last posted on here! Predictably I'm going to say that I've been really busy; mostly with University work and Photosoc stuff.
I'm not doing too badly at keeping up with it all, but I'm aware that there's a lot of time I'm not using to its full potential (like now, I've been reading RSS feeds for three hours). Gah. Add to this the fact that my current workload will double next semester and you'll see the problem... I may be heading for a fail.
Anyway, rather than witter on about how hopeless I am, I shall leave you with a few nice/interesting things I've found on the internets recently:
- Amazing hats made by Frolline Von Sofa (this is probably not her real name...)
- An awesome video from Chopsy (which I've only viewed muted, so beware the music) featuring a load of vinyl records
- Apparently some people are getting married? Quick, bury the bad news!
- Politicians have been not keeping promises
- 'nuff politics, I've found the antidote to Postsecret-induced misery
- How to pet a kitty
- And, of course, my lovely boy's photoblog