Wednesday 17 November 2010

Much Needed Post

It's been just over a month since I last posted on here! Predictably I'm going to say that I've been really busy; mostly with University work and Photosoc stuff.
I'm not doing too badly at keeping up with it all, but I'm aware that there's a lot of time I'm not using to its full potential (like now, I've been reading RSS feeds for three hours). Gah. Add to this the fact that my current workload will double next semester and you'll see the problem... I may be heading for a fail.

Anyway, rather than witter on about how hopeless I am, I shall leave you with a few nice/interesting things I've found on the internets recently:
Some of my photos to finish with - I've been playing around with double exposure & cheap film. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're back!

    I like your link list, I already knew the kitty-how-to and also Frollein von Sofa... Love the postsecret-antidote; it's funny how all those positive counter-things start popping up - first there was FMyLife, now there's also GivesMeHope etc... and your boy takes great photos! (Mine does too :) )

    Cheers,
    poet

    ReplyDelete

Yay :)