I've been meaning to do this since Saturday, when I realised it was February and turned my calendar over. I think this delay just goes to show that I get less done when I have less to do. I've just sent off an e-mail with my CV & cover letter finally so I'm feeling positive now :)
Finish my final project- waiting to hear back but oddly un-bothered about it
- Get a job - Foot dragging in full swing. Never heard back from IMDb, just sent off things to another company who've taken friends of mine with less relevant degrees. I've now got my passport & NI card from my parents' house so now I can throw myself at a temp agency.
Move to Bristol- In & settling, still not got all my stuff here though
- Sew a dress - Worn my skirt quite a bit despite seams being unfinished, no access to a sewing machine currently
Make 10 of my recipe bookmarks / pins- Made cookies, peanut butter muffins, a sort of chicken noodle soup, tortellini pasta bake, and mango chutney recently. Also tried putting egg on a ready-made pizza and making individual tarte tatins in my muffin tin. Am nam.
- Send parcels to far-away friends - Scarf still in progress, sent postcards to sisters
Go to Southwold at least once
- Get rid of my Flickr backlog - in chronological order. Currently: film - October '11, digital - May '12
- Get a grip on my finances - No
- Sell my eBay pile, swap my swap pile - No further progress, it's all at my parents' house
- Mend & alter my mending & altering piles - Mended one top I have with me, got a dress & cardigan to do
- Read a newspaper regularly - Fallen by the wayside with my routine
Weekend away by train Buy good shoes- Still looking out for boots Crochet 3 items from stashed wool-Two kittens and a sort of small blanket done! Need to put them on Ravelry though Get a new phone Read 3 good/classic books
- Print more photos - Got my framed print back from an exhibition before Christmas, inspired to get more done for old frames
Watch 3 good/classic films
- Exercise regularly - Trying not to take buses...
- Scrapbook - It's all at my parents' house
- Have a picnic -A friend is very keen for a winter picnic :)
Visit a city farm- Went to St Werbergh's for my flatmate's birthday, it was a little underwhelming but that might be because it was early January
- Visit my sister at university - Trying to get her to name a date
- Cycle from Bristol to Bath - Too cold!