This is definitely a bit late but I've been collecting ideas since well before my birthday and have already completed a couple so I'm going to post them up anyway.
If you're not familiar with the concept, my 25 Before... is a list of things I'd like to have done by my next birthday. I started my first one in August last year for my March birthday and managed to complete about half of it. This time I have more time to do the Things and some of the points are carried over as not-yet-complete.
- Cycle to Bath - carried over from last year
- Visit my sister at university - ditto
- Go to a sewing meet
- Make 5 items of clothing
- Go to Cornwall and/or somewhere warm
- Learn some Perl/Ruby/C++/SQL
- Keep a list of things to cook and make them
- Read twelve or more books
- Cut down my photo-uploading backlog - a repeat entry
- Scrapbook - another repeat entry
- Visit 5 new towns or cities
- Keep job/get good/become independent
- Go to a pop-up restaurant or supper club
- Finish things
- See cousins
- Go to a gig/film/... every month
- Walk lots
- Visit new cafés/things in Bristol
- Do something creative every week
- Make effort to go to things
- Learn to knit properly
- Listen to the radio
- Use stashes
- Get teeth fixed
I'll try and update regularly - perhaps once a month - and see whether I can beat my score from last time.
Have you ever tried a similar project? Any tips?