Monday 19 March 2012

Balls Of String, Coiled Like Springs

Taking pleasure in nice little things is a lovely thing to do and Sarah Rooftops, who wrote this wonderful post the other day, seems to be rather good at it. Stopping to look at them seems like an excellent idea, so here are a few things that have made me smile recently:


Cards from lovely people in lovely places, cheering up my desk.


Having my skirts arranged by colour.


The effect this silly battery-powered hamster has on the boy.
His fits of giggly laughter make me feel all mushy and affectionate.


 Having a to do list that shows me what I've already done.
I'm *not* hopeless and useless after all.


Best.


 If I can't have a garden of my own I may just have to steal small bits of other peoples'.
I think this is probably cherry blossom? It's just incredibly lovely.



Post title from Just Like A Drummer by The Wave Pictures.

1 comment:

Yay :)