- Finish my final project -Re-submitting 03/01/2013
- Get a job - Planning to go & talk to university careers advisors
- Move to Bristol - Still at home. I have a future flatmate but no plans as of yet.
- Sew a dress - Hoping to start Simplicity 2451 skirt soon
- Make 10 of my recipe bookmarks / pins - 3/10 Courgette crisps , sesame & ginger green beans and Delia's caramelized apple flan (cheaty tarte tatin)
- Send parcels to far-away friends - Gal & Maiyan, Amber, Steph
Go to Southwold at least once
- Get rid of my Flickr backlog - in chronological order. Currently: film - July '11, digital - January
- Get a grip on my finances
- Sell my eBay pile, swap my swap pile - 0/? 0/?
- Mend & alter my mending & altering piles - 0/? 0/?
- Read a newspaper regularly - reading The Week while I'm at home, i on trains
Weekend away by train- Went to Plymouth for a friend's birthday.
- Buy good shoes - Need interview/work shoes & winter boots. Clarks? Hush Puppies?
- Crochet 3 items from stashed wool - I have plans
Get a new phone- Currently awaiting delivery! Read 3 good/classic books- Stormed this one. The Great Gatsby, The Catcher In The Rye, The Hitchhikers' Trilogy (of 5), Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, Dry.
- Print more photos
Watch 3 good/classic films- The Big Lebowski, This Is Spinal Tap, Quadrophenia. I've also seen Role Models which was entertaining but probably isn't going to go down in history.
- Exercise regularly
- Scrapbook - my pile is getting more organised
- Have a picnic
- Visit a city farm - St Werberghs and/or Windmill Hill?
- Visit my sister at university
- Cycle from Bristol to Bath - need to buy a helmet