Thursday 11 October 2012

25 Before 23 - October Update



25 Things

  1. Finish my final project -Re-submitting 03/01/2013
  2. Get a job - Planning to go & talk to university careers advisors
  3. Move to Bristol - Still at home. I have a future flatmate but no plans as of yet.
  4. Sew a dress - Hoping to start Simplicity 2451 skirt soon
  5. Make 10 of my recipe bookmarks / pins - 3/10 Courgette crisps , sesame & ginger green beans and Delia's caramelized apple flan (cheaty tarte tatin)
  6. Send parcels to far-away friends - Gal & Maiyan, Amber, Steph
  7. Go to Southwold at least once
  8. Get rid of my Flickr backlog - in chronological order. Currently: film - July '11, digital - January
  9. Get a grip on my finances
  10. Sell my eBay pile, swap my swap pile - 0/? 0/?
  11. Mend & alter my mending & altering piles - 0/? 0/?
  12. Read a newspaper regularly - reading The Week while I'm at home, i on trains
  13. Weekend away by train - Went to Plymouth for a friend's birthday.
  14. Buy good shoes - Need interview/work shoes & winter boots. Clarks? Hush Puppies?
  15. Crochet 3 items from stashed wool - I have plans
  16. Get a new phone - Currently awaiting delivery!
  17. Read 3 good/classic books - Stormed this one. The Great Gatsby, The Catcher In The Rye, The Hitchhikers' Trilogy (of 5), Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, Dry.
  18. Print more photos
  19. Watch 3 good/classic films - The Big Lebowski, This Is Spinal Tap, Quadrophenia. I've also seen Role Models which was entertaining but probably isn't going to go down in history.
  20. Exercise regularly
  21. Scrapbook - my pile is getting more organised
  22. Have a picnic
  23. Visit a city farm - St Werberghs and/or Windmill Hill?
  24. Visit my sister at university
  25. Cycle from Bristol to Bath - need to buy a helmet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay :)