|Soon there will be cherry blossom again, soon!|
- Cycle to Bath
Visit K at RHUL Go to a sewing meet
- Make 5 items of clothing
Go to Cornwall and/or somewhere warm
- Learn some Perl/Ruby/C++/SQL
- Keep a list of things to cook and make 2 new ones per month - Rocky road, teriyaki salmon, peanut butter hot chocolate, taleggio risotto, pilau rice
- Read twelve or more books
- Cut down my photo-uploading backlog - On K1000 roll 6 now
- Scrapbook - Nope. Session needed.
- Visit 5 new towns or cities
- Keep job/get good/become independent - Changed the format of our daily meeting
- Go to a pop-up restaurant or supper club
- Finish things - 3 pairs of Learn To Knit Love To Knit wristwarmers. Sorted out muslin for Simplicity 9175
- See cousins
- Go to a gig/film/... every month - Saw Inside Llewyn Davis
- Walk lots - Couple of little wanderings at weekends but not much.
- Visit new cafés/things -
- Do something creative every week - Lots of knitting!
- Make an effort to go to things -Photo brunch, cinema trip, old flatmate's birthday party, had coffee with a friend
- Learn to knit properly - Going swimmingly, started warming up for a Shapely Boyfriend cardigan
- Listen to the radio regularly -Lots of 6music, plus Radio 2 during lifts to work
- Use stashes - Bought spotty chambray but made a few plans.
- Find a dentist & get teeth fixed