Sunday 10 July 2011

June Continued

Some nice things from the middle couple of weeks of June (after exams & before Cornwall)


 A yarn bombed tree in Brandon Hill Park, I love the little butterfly!


Photosoc won Best Website at the Society Awards, and were specially commended for Best Society! Awesome. The Awards ceremony had a champagne reception, free wine, free beer & free cider. Oh and free sweets & ice cream! Did I mention it was free? BUJO played, TUBBS sang, we danced. It was FUN.


On our way home that night, Lis and I met a very nice cat :)


Tash & I went to Cardiff and spotted some traditionally-dressed Welsh people dancing...


...the cutest type of mini-supermarket...


...a stone lion (amongst other animals)...


...and the rather impressive castle. A good day out.


On my wanderings: Bristol's Lido looking oh-so seaside-y


& a stone lion on a rooftop, guess where!


Tom had his birthday party at Noa in Clifton Village, very good Japanese food.


My sister came to visit. We had the £4 vegan special curry at St Nicks market...


...and took an evening walk to the suspension bridge on the longest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay :)