Monday 20 August 2012

Keeping My Chin Up...

...while my nose is kept to the grindstone.
5 girls standing in front of the Clifton Suspension Bridge
Visiting Bristol & packing each trip with friends and fun
5 girls reflected in a large mirror
Black and ginger cat sitting on the road underneath a car
Spending quality time with boy, making friends with Bristol's cats
Photographer peering out from under a hanging basket
Being visited & enjoying the rare highlights of village life
Left: Shoes, wallet, bangle. Right: Bicycle, handbag, oddly-shaped cucumber.
Pretty new things, strangely shaped veg & my new-old bike
Pink cupcake with white butterfly sprinkles
Being brought presents when I can't join in on days out

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a whale of a time! Love the sparkly cup cake...mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) If you're ever in Bristol, look for The Mall Deli in Clifton Village!

      Delete
  2. I love your dress in the first picture! And it looks like you have the work/life balance pretty sorted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It's a Fat Face dress I've been coveting for ages but wasn't on sale enough to tempt me, eBay sorted that out.

      Delete

Yay :)